Phuket, Thailand 2023
2023 Phuket Camp Inclusions
– 5 Star luxury award winning resort “the Ayara Kamala” (Luxury Honeymoon Resorts WINNER 2017 and Luxury Romantic Villa WINNER 2018 – World Luxury Hotel Awards)
– On Site Pole studio at the resort with FLOOR TO CEILING FIXED X POLES over 3.1m tall and floor to ceiling mirrors!
– Complimentary water at the studio for all students every day, all day
– Welcome bag & detailed Welcome Packs included
– + more! Checkout inclusions for each camp below!
EARLYBIRD PRICING ENDS 13 APRIL!
Let us answer your Frequently Asked Questions
Prices are all in $AUD
The Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa, Phuket. It has won numerous global awards like World Honeymoon Resort and Luxury Romantic Villa! Check it out HERE
Contact the hotel directly to book additional nights at special pole retreat rates. Alternatively, why not stay in central Phuket or Patong Beach for one night before and move up to the Ayara on the day camp starts? You could even stay in bustling crazy Bangkok and just fly down mid-morning on Day 1 (it’s only 1hr 20mins flight).
No! We have ‘No Accommodation’ packages available for those wishing to book their own hotels or for local residents and the hotel shuttle will be available to pick you up from Kamala Beach (free every other hour, or THB 150 for other times).
Kamala Beach Hotels are between 5-10mins drive away in a taxi or on the RESORT SHUTTLE.
- B Happy Resort Kamala = $47 AUD per room per night for a premium bungalow – our student mentioned it was basic but all she needed and super cheap! (there are options for less and for more here too)
- Kamala Resort & Spa = depending on time of booking they have offers between $80 – $140 AUD per room per night for a studio room. Our student that stayed here loved it, and would totally stay here again she said!
Other options in the Kamala area:
- Baan Natacha Beachfront Guesthouse = $47 per room per night (6mins drive)
- Kamala Beach Inn = $58 per room per night (5mins drive)
- The Trend Kamala = $74 per night (14 mins drive)
- Chabana Kamala = $79 per night (7 mins drive)
- Baan Chaba Bungalows = $89 per night (9mins drive)
Kalim Bay is about 10-12mins drive away in a taxi
- Wyndham Grand = $94 -$180 per night
Patong Beach Hotels are approx 20mins drive away in a taxi (but are extremely cheap! For instance – you can find a decent 2 star hotel for around AUD 40-55 per night! Or cheaper if you really want something cheap – this is the main city centre so there are a LOT MORE to choose from just search… lots of nightlife and shopping in this area!) Some decent one’s like Holiday Inn also mid range available.
- Hemmingway Silk Hotel = $42 per room per night
- Patong Mansion Hotel = $54 per room per night
- Holiday Inn Express Patong = $100 per room per night
Yes! We offer payment plans over 3 or 6 months. Choose this option from the dropdown box when booking.
Yes! Book your spot in a twin or triple and we will match you with room mates – you don’t have to book a single if coming alone! Just be aware that if your room type is not available toward the end based on the numbers of people you may need to upgrade (for example if you booked a triple but there’s only one roomie left you will need to be upgrade to a twin) So get in early to make sure you get paired up with roomies in your chosen option if you want to room share with people that are not travelling with you.
There are no pre-requisites to join the instructor training camp though as this camp covered all three levels right up to Advanced, we recommend you are of a High Intermediate/ Pre-Advanced level to get the most out of it. You don’t need to do all the tricks in the Advanced course as the focus is on learning to break them down and deliver the technique points using numerous teaching methods (not just demonstration). You will need to demo just two Advanced tricks during your practical teaching assessment, some of the choices include: Jade or Aysha/ Elbow Aysha or even Iguana (you don’t have to Fonji or Russian Split don’t worry!)